Sheri Mathis, founder of Mammogram Poster Girls Inc. is a two-time breast cancer survivor (although she much prefers the term conqueror). Mathis’ “Pink” fundraisers produced by an army of volunteers, and generous donors like you, have raised over $200,000 to date—and all proceeds raised fund early detection initiatives, and mammograms for those in need.
Proceeds raised to date (from Shop Eat Drink PINK! events—produced by Mammogram Poster Girls, Inc.) have helped more than 400 women (and men) afford breast screening mammograms, diagnostic mammograms, ultrasounds, and biopsy procedures at the Breast Health Center at Methodist Charlton.
Funds raised by Mammogram Poster Girls, Inc. may be used for the following:
- Screening mammograms (including 3D mammograms); for insured and uninsured patients in need.
- Diagnostic mammograms; for insured and uninsured patients in need.
- Breast ultrasound procedures; for insured and uninsured patients in need.
- Breast biopsy procedures; for insured and uninsured patients in need.
- Breast cancer nurse navigator education and training.
- Breast cancer early detection education materials and training programs.
- Compression sleeves for those with lymphedema.
- Transportation services for insured and uninsured breast cancer patients in need.
- Breast cancer early detection education, training, screening, and diagnostic procedures not specified above.
Other breast cancer early detection programs may be funded by special request.