Dink 4 Pink! A Pickleball Tournament to benefit the Mammogram Poster Girls to help save lives…one mammogram at a time!
April 16 from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Hosted by Chicken & Pickle, 2965 S State Hwy 161, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
$200 per team (team format) includes tournament registration and brunch.
Pink costumes encouraged (there will be a best pink-themed team costume prize!).
Player check-in begins at 9:15 a.m.- come early to warm up in the Chicken & Pickle Open Play (at no cost) from 8:00-10:00 a.m.
TEAM TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
- Round Robin format
- Each team is guaranteed to play 3 games.
- Each match will consist of one game played to 11 points, win by 1.
- At the conclusion of round robin play, the 4 teams from all the courts that have the highest number of points, will compete in playoff games to determine 1st - 4th place.
Play will be 1 game played to 15 points, win by 2, or 1 game to 11, win by 1; format determined by remaining time available.
DETERMINING THE WINNER:
- The top four teams are identified as the teams that win the most points overall.
- In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker goes as follows:
- The winning team is chosen based on win-loss records.
- If there is a tie, then the tie is broken based on head-to-head matches.
- If there is still a tie, then the tie is broken by point differential.
- If there is still a tie, then the final tie breaker is by point differential against the next-highest team.